Metal Stud Track Gage

Are there rules of thumb, or maybe code requirements for the gage thickness of track for stud bearing wall?  Would the minimum track gage be a thickness or two lighter than the stud gage used in the wall?  I have a stud bearing wall supporting light gage metal floor joists.  The joists are aligned with the studs so technically there is not any weight supported by the track.

Similarly, the rim track/joist for the floor framing gage size.  I don’t have a bearing wall above the joist framing so the rim joist only supports a non-bearing stud wall above.  The floor joists are 12 gage and extend out to the outside face so really there is no load on the rim joist.  Is there a minimum gage for the rim?

Thanks.

Rich