From: Kestner, James W. [mailto:jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com]
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 10:53 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: LG stud bridging

Paul:

The traditional channel bridging needs to be fastenened at each stud with
angles and screws but there is bridging like Dietrich's "Spazzer" that is
installed, twisted and locks itself in place at each stud. Perhaps this, or
something similar, is what is being used. At laps, they need to be screwed
together.

http://www.dietrichmetalframing.com/products/pdf/catalog_36,86.pdf

I hope this helps!

Jim K.