RE: Pile supported foundation wall design

Me too.  And most likely some of the piles will be battered to help with
the shear due to the retained earth pressure.

FWIW, had a problem like this on the PE exam...many, many moons ago.  I,
of course, suffered from a "brain cramp" while doing the problem at that
time.  <grin>

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI