Re: LG stud bridging

> I've seen some light gage designers (working for the
> contractor) include SSMA details right on their
> drawings.  I believe SSMA standard CAD details can be
> downloaded directly.  I don't know about copyright
> concerns.

Two or three years ago I purchased a CD-ROM with standard details in PDF,
DWG and (I think) WMF format, from the Light Gauge Steel Engineering
Association--I believe their website is linked on the SSMA site.

For about $40 or so there was a ton of details, with a "license" to alter
and use them as wanted for your job.