Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
50' oc control joints for SOG ok?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 50' oc control joints for SOG ok?
- From: "Haan, Scott M POA" <Scott.M.Haan(--nospam--at)poa02.usace.army.mil>
- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:03:53 -0800
For a 6” slab on grade is it acceptable to have a 50’ oc control joint spacing for no. 4 @ 18” oc ea way. I am looking at a tensile stress based on subgrade friction formula that calculates out.
- Prev by Subject: RE: 3/4" and 1 1/8" Plywood Shear Value (diaphragm)?
- Next by Subject: RE: 50' oc control joints for SOG ok?
- Previous by thread: RE: Catenary Floors 1920's
- Next by thread: RE: 50' oc control joints for SOG ok?