Re: 50' oc control joints for SOG ok?

Scott,

I would stay closer to 15 to 20 feet, and a 2:1 maximum aspect ratio for layout of control joints. Concrete cracks, and is hard to predict, the larger the area the greater the likelihood of cracking.  If its a warehouse, then I would look at spacing them further, I know there are other options out there. I have heard arguments to use Shrinkage compensating concrete.

Mike Cochran