RE: Cold formed joist design

Interesting.  Maybe those lawyer fellas ain't so bad when they do
something that you like, eh?  (Like a lawsuit that "teaches" an architect
his/her place so that they use a real engineer)  But, I thought that all
lawyers were lower then dirt in your opinion and all lawsuits where
frivolous...but, hey, maybe I misunderstood your comments...

Scott
Adrian, MI