6" slab

Scott,

Personal experience - 6" garage slab, 20' x 25' with #5@12"o.c. each
way.  Late start due to permitting delay (my fault - easement
negotiation with CEA) therefore was not heated first winter.  The first
25 below F day, it cracked right at the 20' mark where you would expect
it. I've been kicking myself ever since.

I would not recommend 50 feet even if figures.

Jared F. Keyser, P.E.
Anchorage