RE: Plywood roof to steel angle connection

I don't know of any SDSs to handle 1/2".  Some thicker
gage material can take more than one screw to make a
single hole.  I suppose its not out of the question to
make a similar assumption, but that would be wasting a
lot of screws.

How about field drilling the holes for perfect
alignment and then using a self tapping screw to make
the final cut into the metal?

Jim Wilson

--- Gautam Manandhar