Re: NEWS ITEM: Atlanta-Hartsfield Mgr. Fires Int'l Terminal Design Team

I would be interested in such a joint venture on the
structural portions.  All I want is 1.5% of estimated
building construction costs, and I'll do the
estimating.  I'd start from scratch, throw the $34M
plans away.  And if I can't gitter dun in one year,
I'll waive the "expediting fee."  But I don't want to
attend meetings, can you handle that part?

John Riley
Reputable Interstate Engineer

--- "Jordan Truesdell, PE"

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs