Typical Stud Size for Embedded Plate

I’m looking to embed some plates in a concrete foundation wall to support some lightly loaded steel beams.  I would like to use headed studs welded to a plate.  What is the typical size of stud used for embedded plates?  What is typically used in precast or tilt-up panels for most common plates?  Is there a typical detail for rebar added in the local area of the studs?

Thanks!

Rich