Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Typical Stud Size for Embedded Plate[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Typical Stud Size for Embedded Plate
- From: "Rich Lewis" <seaint03(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:21:51 -0500
I’m looking to embed some plates in a concrete foundation wall to support some lightly loaded steel beams. I would like to use headed studs welded to a plate. What is the typical size of stud used for embedded plates? What is typically used in precast or tilt-up panels for most common plates? Is there a typical detail for rebar added in the local area of the studs?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Twist off bolts (was:Bolt retightening)
- Next by Subject: RE: Typical Stud Size for Embedded Plate
- Previous by thread: Re: STAN CALDWELL: BUREAUCRAT
- Next by thread: RE: Typical Stud Size for Embedded Plate