Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
City of LA Repair materials[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: City of LA Repair materials
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net>
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:36:48 -0700
I am looking for equivalent products to the SIKA line for concrete repair that would have City of Los Angeles approval or at least ICBO (ICC) approval.
Any recommended substitutes? I am looking at bonding agents and non-shrink repair concretes and mortars plus injection agents.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Circular Stairs
- Next by Subject: Re: City of LA Repair materials
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: ASCE Election
- Next by thread: Re: City of LA Repair materials