Re: City of LA Repair materials

Title: Re: City of LA Repair materials
Paul,

The only non shrink product I know of that has an larr is EDOCO 941 non shrink grout LARR#24777
hth

Tarek Mokhtar, SE

I am looking for equivalent products to the SIKA line for concrete repair that would have City of Los Angeles approval or at least ICBO (ICC) approval.

Any recommended substitutes?  I am looking at bonding agents and non-shrink repair concretes and mortars plus injection agents.

Paul Feather PE, SE
www.SE-Solutions.net
pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net