Eagle Scout Project

A Boy Scout in our Scout Troop is working on his Eagle Scout project. The
project involves building a gazebo for an elementary school here in the area
(in Vista/Oceanside, CA). It will be hexagonal, 18' on each side, timber
framing with concrete columns, so it is a pretty ambitious project. He needs
someone to provide the structural design. Since it is on public school
property, it requires an SE stamp. It has been too many years since I have
worked on a timber project like this, so I don't feel comfortable taking it
on myself, I haven't kept up with the current timber codes and
methodologies. I will be helping out however I can, but I know he will be
better off getting a better design from someone who does this kind of
project on a regular basis. Is there anyone in the San Diego area (or even
Orange County) that might be interested in providing the design for this? If
you are interested, please email me privately and I can give you more
information. If you are interested I will then have the Scout and his father
contact you.
Thanks (with apologies to all those outside the San Diego area).
Allen Adams, S.E.
aadams(--nospam--at)ramint.com