RE: Pins Supporting Rebar

Harold,

Yes.  More specifically, I have wondered how in the world three of the
four anchor bolts can be perfectly straight and in the correct location,
but the fourth is at some incredible angle (I don't mean BENT at an angle
but imbedded in the concrete at the angle) and/or a siginificant distance
from where it should be.   It is generally no like the "error" is so small
that one does not notice it, but big enough to cause problems when
bringing in the base plate...we are talking that anyone should notice that
there is something wrong! <grin>

Scott
Adrian, MI