Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Concrete Wall Shrinkage & Construction Joints[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Concrete Wall Shrinkage & Construction Joints
- From: "Rich Lewis" <seaint03(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:01:44 -0500
Does ACI have recommended details for shrinkage and construction joints in walls? I have a 15” thick basement foundation wall that I want to include some details for. I have seen some details where the main reinforcing stops and dowels are placed at the joint, both with shrinkage and construction joints. Is this what most engineers typically detail?
- Prev by Subject: FW: Concrete pricing (EDITTED)
- Next by Subject: RE: Concrete Wall Shrinkage & Construction Joints
- Previous by thread: WALL AREA
- Next by thread: RE: Concrete Wall Shrinkage & Construction Joints