Concrete Wall Shrinkage & Construction Joints

Does ACI have recommended details for shrinkage and construction joints in walls?  I have a 15” thick basement foundation wall that I want to include some details for.  I have seen some details where the main reinforcing stops and dowels are placed at the joint, both with shrinkage and construction joints.  Is this what most engineers typically detail?

Thanks.

Rich