From: Ken Peoples [mailto:kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net]
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 2:44 PM
To: Seaint
Subject: Pile supported foundation wall design

Greetings,

I am looking for design information for a pile supported retaining wall.  Hugh Brooks (RetainPro) was kind enough to fax me what he had which included a section from Peck, Hanson and Thornburn's Foundation Engineering book (2nd edition - 1973).  While this is good, I would like to know if there is anything more recent out there that I should be looking at.  Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.

LVTA
1584 Weaversville Road