Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: What is it called?

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
> In a message dated 8/22/05 9:06:15 PM, oshin(--nospam--at) writes:
>> How about Cornice?
>> I think if there's only one it would be a unicornice.

And here:

We have one of the most famous examples of Cornice work, at the top of the
Cobb Building in Seattle, WA.

In fact, most architects have heard of the famous


******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers 
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To 
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you 
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted 
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web 
*   site at: 
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********