Expoxy type grout for anchor bolt

Is there a product for grouting anchor bolts in large holes?    Typically, from what I’ve seen, most epoxy anchor holes are slightly bigger than the bolt diameter.

I have a project where the anchor bolts were not installed correctly.  The contractor wants to core 2-3” diameter holes for installing new bolts.  I was wondering if there was a product that would bond to the bolts and a hole that big.  The anchor diameters are ¾” & 1”.

Thanks.

Rich