Re: Expoxy type grout for anchor bolt

FWIW

Pullout values with epoxy (chemical goop) are better in carbide rotary
hammer bit drilled holes than in diamond core bit drilled holes.

Pull out values are adversley effected by excessive bond thickness (ie
oversized holes)

Shear app I would suggest a something like Pour-Stone.  Tension your
best bet is the previous suggestion of large dia steel rod with hole
drilled in the right spot & use epoxy (goop)

cheers
Bob

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿýšvX¬´Pjßá¶Úÿÿü0Ãûj)íþŠàþX¬·ñ@Cö¬§ÿÓ†+™¨¥Á«,z{m£*.¾&’¶»œ¶êÚ”IàŠwž®ÏÀ²Ê‰«b¢zJ‹­…êç	©b~Šç‰¯Ò’û®÷«ý:ÿ²æìr¸›{ùè}çÿ¢µ'Jæìr¸›{úey«‚‹hÿÿá¶Úÿÿü0Ãûj)íþŠàþÇš–+-×ö¬§ÿйë-Š‰ì¶‹j)íý§ÿ±æ¢žßè®Ñzg¦mêÿj|ž™¨¥Ê‹ÿ±éݶ‹azX¬¶+)¹¹bqÚ&j)Ú?ٚɷ«{úh²×?ÿ­†‹­Ê‹«¥êæŠË"¢ÌjG¬º·²¢ëâ²+hº¼oû"µæ­þm§ÿÿÃÿ±æ¢žßè®ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ