metal roof question

I was looking at a commercial job and noticed that they were using a standing seam metal roof and no plywood.  The metal was placed over the system of purlins and trusses, and there was no “x” bracing in the plane of the roof.  I am in a high wind area, and wonder how they are doing this in terms of diaphragm forces.  Are there metal roofs that have published diaphragm values?

Regards,

Andy