Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Railroad Loads[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Railroad Loads
- From: "Rich Lewis" <seaint03(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:29:50 -0500
Where would I go to find loads for railroad tracks? I have an industrial building where the rails will be brought into the building. The slab will match the top of rails and fork traffic will run over them. The loading is designated as “Cooper E80”. Can anyone tell me what this means?
Also, any other helpful information for this detail and design would be appreciate.
- Prev by Subject: raft foundation design
- Next by Subject: RE: Railroad Loads
- Previous by thread: Re: HSS moment connections
- Next by thread: RE: Railroad Loads