Re: Visual Analysis

Yeah, the IES guys are pretty good bot on the phone and by email.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 4:03 PM
Subject: RE: Visual Analysis

Why don't you ask the IES tech support?  I get answers from them in about 2
to 6 hours every time I send them an email, and it's free (you did purchase
the program right ;).  The last time I emailed I got an answer from the guy
that started the company!

I don't understand why people think the engineers on this list would know
the answers to stuff like this better than the people that built the
software / manufactured the epoxy / wrote the code...

~~ Eli Grassley