Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Epoxy Repair of Wood[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Epoxy Repair of Wood
- From: CLaines(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 02:57:29 EDT
Rotafix makes adhesives and repair products that are used for timber repairs. This is a well established English company with widely used products in Europe and Canada, and their products are becoming better know here in the US. England has of course many old timber buildings so it was natural for them to develop repair techniques there. I've designed repairs myself using their recommended details and products where it was not feasible or cost effective to remove rotted or damaged wood members, and would be happy to share my experiences with you (wood fungus repair is one of my specialties by the way). They provide good technical support and my contractors were able to easily obtain the products I specified. You can reach them at ROTAFIX USA on the Internet for more information or try the US rep Sovereign Engineering at sovereigneng(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net
Charles O. Laines, S.E.
Consulting Structural Engineers
- Prev by Subject: Re: Epoxy Repair of Wood
- Next by Subject: Epoxy Repair of Wood
- Previous by thread: Re: Epoxy Repair of Wood
- Next by thread: Epoxy Repair of Wood