RE: Visual Analysis

Fact is, I didn't think the people on this list would
necessarily know the software better than the software
designers, but the software designers don't
necessarily encounter the same problems that a design
engineer might.  I figured that the users would have
discovered a work-around a bit ahead of the software
designers.

If I had a question on how to use a slide rule, I
wouldn't call Post (LOL).

John Riley

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs