From: Ed Tornberg [mailto:ed(--nospam--at)tornbergconsulting.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:04 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: HSS moment connections

Nels,

I agree that has great weldability, but I’m trying to avoid the protrusions.

I must take this opportunity to thank you for your always thoughtful responses.  The first time I emailed a question to the list some 7 years ago, I believe it was you who steered me to an invaluable reference for my Masters project.  Plus I have an affinity for anyone named Nels (my brother shares that name).

Ed Tornberg

Tornberg Consulting, LLC

503-551-4165