Epoxy Repair of Wood

Has anyone read any of Evaluation, Maintenance and Upgrading of Wood Structures, Evaluation and Upgrading of Wood Structures, or Wood and Timber Condition Assessment Manual - or have an opinion or recommendation for other materials regarding the repair of wood structures?  I'd like to eliminate some redundancy as I imagine a lot of similar topics would be covered in any book thorough about evaluation and repair.