Puerto Rico

    My number 1 client has a project (actually several) in Puerto Rico.  They have worked with a structural firm there in the past, but it didn't work out too well.  They have asked me to either become registered or find someone to JV the project with.  Anyone interested please contact me directly:  smithegr(--nospam--at)bellsouth.net.  The projects are multi story living facilities, apartment style with a central corridor.  Very similar to a hotel.

Brian K. Smith, P.E.