TCA "Tilt-up Design and Construction Manual" 6th edition

Does anyone have the 6th edition of the referenced
manual?   I'd appreciate hearing your comments on
whether it's worth the cost.

I was disappointed that the 5th edition had no
specific discussion regarding detailing to provide
performance like that of "monolithic" concrete.  Does
the 6th edition address that issue and include a
discussion of ACI 318-05 requirements for special
precast structural walls?

d a v e e v a n s