From: Gerard Madden, SE [mailto:gmadden(--nospam--at)maddengine.com]
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 12:58 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Joliet prison is a 'Break'-out star

Things I'm wondering about the show:

1.  Will he be able to get Concrete International off the magazine cart?
2.  When he planed his escape, was he looking at permit sets or
as-builts?
3.  What gang will he join to survive in the joint?
4.  Will he have access to Etabs?
5.  Will his cell mate be an architect with the top bunk?
6.  Will the metal for his shanks have mill certs?
7.  Will he remember to update his address on the Licensing Board
Website so he can get the quarterly update on misconduct?
8.  How long does he get in solitary confinement for writing equations
on the wall?
9.  What time is it on? Tivo baby...
10. Will there be ads for THE GENERAL pre engineered structures every
commercial break?

-gm