Excel Spreadsheets by Struware

List,

I would like to find out what other Structural Engineers? experiences concerning the Excel Spreadsheets developed by www.struware.com

What do you like or dislike about the spreadsheets?

What do you like or dislike about their technical support?

Presently, they have three spreadsheets available:
1)	Code Search
2)	Concrete Beam
3)	Steel Beams/Joists Vibration Analysis

BTW, they have a FREE version of the Concrete Beam based on the ACI 318-99 at the following link:

www.struware.com/prod02.htm

Thank you in advance and I would truly appreciate your input.

Best regards,
Robert Immel, P.E.