Re: Tall stud wall framing / IRC rant

Thanks, Tom. With the input I've gotten here, I've had the chance to hone my argument a bit from the midnight rant I posted initially. I will get my thoughts and suggestions together and see if we can get the table done a little more clearly in a future version.

Tom Skaggs wrote:

Jordan,

The 2006/2007 ICC Code Development Cycle Schedule is posted below:

http://www.iccsafe.org/cs/codes/2006-07cycle/2006-07CDSch032405.pdf

Code change proposals are open to anybody.  You can submit the code
change electronically by March 24, 2006.  The code change hearing is
Sept 20 - 30, 2006 in sunny Lake Buena Vista Florida.  All you have to
do is convince the voting body that the table is misleading, and the
code WILL be changed.  Complaining on the SEAINT Listserver is most
likely not going to result in a code change.

Tom

Thomas D. Skaggs, Ph.D., P.E.
Senior Engineer
APA - The Engineered Wood Association