Re: 1997 NDS vs 2001 NDS: Stl side plate double shear

You might try looking in the archives.  I believe that this was discussed
in the past (I have some vague recollection of it in the dusty recesses of
my brain).

Otherwise, I would guess that Buddy from AFPA might chime in.

If I recall something else before someone else gives a good answer, I will
open my big mouth (or would that be fingers) again.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI