progressive collapse - GSA document

Hello all,

I'm looking for GSA (2003), ?Progressive Collapse
Analysis and Design Guideline for New Federal Office
Buildings and Major Modernization Projects? General
Service Administration, Washington, D.C.

I have seen the citation in an number of places, but
can't find it on-line, and Global/IHS can't find it
either...

Does anyone know where to find it?  Is it just a
chapter of the GSA's "Facilities Standards" PBS-P100?

Thanks,

d a v e e v a n s

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs