Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Faxed Signatures[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Faxed Signatures
- From: "Rich Lewis" <seaint03(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:06:49 -0500
I sometimes work with Agreements that are faxed with signatures. I seem to recall someone once said an agreements or contract that contains only faxed signatures are not valid.
Do others on the list work with faxed signatures, or do you always require an original signature?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Expoxy type grout for anchor bolt
- Next by Subject: RE: Faxed Signatures
- Previous by thread: RE: progressive collapse - GSA document
- Next by thread: RE: Faxed Signatures