Re: Faxed Signatures

I've heard that courts have generally ruled that if
there is evidence that you have a meeting of the
minds, and act as though there was a formal, written,
and signed contract, then a contract exists.  Seems to
me a fax would be pretty darn good evidence of the
"meeting of the minds," even if it is somehow not
considered to be a formal, written and signed
contract.  Nevertheless, your insurer and attorney
would probably rather you have an original copy...

d a v e e v a n s