Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: Technology and Structural Engineering

Ralph,
I'm with you-graduated in 1961. I bet if you asked one
of the recent graduates to design a 20 storey building
by hand, they wouldn't know where to start.  Graphic
analysis and moment distribution?  How did they design
the Empire State building?
Gary

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org