Re: Designing "Window Walls" per the 2003 IRC

Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 8/31/05 10:45:48 AM, Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:

Was anyone else as shocked as I was to see 3-lane expressway/freeway dead clogged with traffic trying to get out of New Orleans, while the other 3 lanes were completely empty?  Guess no one was willing to drive "against the grain" even if their life depended on it.  I suppose they'll say those lanes had to be kept open for "emergency vehicles."

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA
 I had read someplace that the authorities did reverse the other 3 lanes so that all lanes could be used to exit the city.