Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
"Prison Break"[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: "Prison Break"
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:12:33 EDT
- Cc: rhkratzse(--nospam--at)mac.com
"If anybody had told me that engineers were stone-cold badasses with the fighting skills of a black ops agent, I would have seriously reconsidered my college major." James Poniewozik, reviewing "Prison Break," the TV show, in the current (9/5/05) TIME magazine.
Also: "What 'Prison Break' lacks in plausibility--basically, everything--it makes up for in plotting, pacing and panache."
Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA
- Prev by Subject: RE:
- Next by Subject: RE: "Prison Break"
- Previous by thread: NCSEA Press Release - Two Listserv Members
- Next by thread: Shear Modulus