"Prison Break"

"If anybody had told me that engineers were stone-cold badasses with the fighting skills of a black ops agent, I would have seriously reconsidered my college major."  James Poniewozik, reviewing "Prison Break," the TV show, in the current (9/5/05) TIME magazine.

Also:  "What 'Prison Break' lacks in plausibility--basically, everything--it makes up for in plotting, pacing and panache."

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA