Re: Designing "Window Walls" per the 2003 IRC

That is what I thought. If they are in a 150 mph zone how could you ever allow non- engineered structures to be built. I believe the sustained winds were 120 mph from what I heard  last night.

 In a couple if photos houses were being remodeled from last years Hurricane.  I will take earthquakes anytime.

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA