RE: "Prison Break"

I watched the first two episodes (they showed them back to back).

So far, I like it. Doesn't portray structural engineers as anything but
thorough geniuses. No nerd stereotype (in fact, the guy is pretty tough)
and made an allen wrench from a machine bolt.

See if he can "propogate" and "increase the shear strength" of the warden's
model....

So far, thumbs up! Better than 99% of the crap out there.
-gm