Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Structural License in Washington State

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
They accept CA SE directly, and (unlike Nevada) even without additional fee.  The application is very straightforward and short, pdf format, copy to desktop, feel at your leisure.  Need to verify last 8 years if self-employed. 
Pleasant experience, overall.
Steve Gordin SE
Irvine CA
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:40 PM
Subject: Structural License in Washington State

What are the requirements for obtaining a Structural License in the State of Washington?
(I am a licensed S.E. in California)
Thank you.
Antonio S. Luisoni
Consulting Structural Enginer
Granada Hills, CA