Is Everyone Present And Accounted For?

Not much chatter about that Nine-Hundred-Pound Gorilla in the room:
Hurricane Katrina.

Undoubtedly some on this list were affected. Are you okay? Does anyone
know any particulars about any individual affected?

My daughter was incommunicado for several days. She lives in Mobile and
decided to stay--much to her sorrow.

The worst that happened, though, is that the clutch burned out in her car
when she tried to evacuate to her mother's house in Birmingham, and she
was stranded at a motel for a day or two--without power.