RE:Return receipts WAS: Technology and Structural Engineering

In Mr. Niehoff's defense, that message wasn't fully his fault.  You can
set Outlook to automatically generate a return receipt if SOMEONE
REQUESTS ONE.  I've worked at places that required that setting.  I
don't know if that is the case with his branch of the gov't.

The real problem is those who REQUEST the receipts.  Are their thoughts
really SO important that they really must know when anyone reads it.  In
the referenced thread the offending parties for this more serious
offense are:

RLHess(--nospam--at)HessEng.com
Sharlie.Huffman(--nospam--at)gov.bc.ca

Declining all receipts,