From: Gale45man [mailto:gale45man(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 4:20 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: progressive collapse - GSA document

Hello all,

I'm looking for GSA (2003), "Progressive Collapse Analysis and Design
Guideline for New Federal Office Buildings and Major Modernization Projects"
General Service Administration, Washington, D.C.

I have seen the citation in an number of places, but can't find it on-line,
and Global/IHS can't find it either...

Does anyone know where to find it?  Is it just a chapter of the GSA's
"Facilities Standards" PBS-P100?

Thanks,

d a v e e v a n s

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs