Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: sloped conc. diaphragm[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: sloped conc. diaphragm
- From: "Haan, Scott M POA" <Scott.M.Haan(--nospam--at)poa02.usace.army.mil>
- Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:52:56 -0800
I’ve seen composite slab specified on top of sloped bar joists. I assume it was assembled on the ground and lifted with a crane.
From: Jason Atwood
Has any one had the occasion callout a sloped concrete (roof) diaphragm. I realize pouring concrete on a slope is less than ideal. I am designing a structure to withstand impact from an avalanche and want to use as much conc. as possible. Any input is appreciated.
Jason Atwood, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: sloped conc. diaphragm
- Next by Subject: Re: sloped conc. diaphragm
- Previous by thread: RE: sloped conc. diaphragm
- Next by thread: Re: sloped conc. diaphragm