Re: Is Everyone Present And Accounted For?----[Choices]

I guess one can look at this in either of 2 ways:
1.  All levels of government are doing the best they can under very difficult circumstances, or
2.  Our government--"of the people, by the people, and FOR the people"--has been trying for almost a decade to reduce its size to the point of disappearance, hoping to reduce taxes to the same point, and now the chickens have come home to roost.
Take your pick.
Ralph