Re: Providing engineering services to rebuild the southern states.

A thought I am having is if my company might have any openings to offer jobs to qualified victims who are willing to relocate.  Perhaps others are thinking along this same line?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 1:14 PM
Subject: Providing engineering services to rebuild the southern states.

Fellow Engineers,

I bet i am not the only one who have thought about providing engineering services to rebuild damages caused by Katrina. I am not talking about taking advantages from the disaster, but instead, may be we can use our service to alleviate their loss.

Does anyone exactly have done and know how to do something like this before?

Let me know what you think about it!

Hadi Djohan, P.E.
Brooker Engineering, PLLC.