Re: Is Everyone Present And Accounted For?----[Choices]

- Reduce its size to the point of disappearance!
Possibly you shouldn't smoke that stuff prior to
contributing to this list.  I'm certainly not telling
you what to do, just wondering what the value of that
type comment is.

- What are your suggestions for improving government's
response to such catastrophes?

- Should the people in New Orlean's have been forced
at gunpoint to evacuate, maybe using the 200+ school
buses available?

- Why rely on the "government" to supply your
compassion?  There are plenty of volunteers down
there, why not join them?

John Riley

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/news/12561019.htm