RE: Is Everyone Present And Accounted For?----[Choices]

Chris I have to agree with you...

AND I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT COMPARING 9/11 TO THIS IS PITIFUL, AND SHAMEFUL SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT DOWN THE BOTTLE WHEN MAKING FOOLISH STATEMENTS LIKE THAT.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Wright [mailto:chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com]
Sent:
Monday, September 05, 2005 9:16 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Is Everyone Present And Accounted For?----[Choices]

On Sep 5, 2005, at 10:39 PM, Bill Polhemus wrote:

>  Wrong. The local and state "leaders" in Lousiana are taking their

> talking points straight off the fax from the DNC, and making this

> whole thing the biggest joke of low theater I think I've ever seen in

> my life.

Bill--

This is a rotten time for a blast of your favorite political theories.

The comparison with the 9/11 attacks is as phony as a $3 bill and the

notion that Blanco is being choreographed by the DNC is nonsense. Using

this disaster to showcase  ideology in shameful. Reagan is gone,

supply-side economics is a trojan horse--deal with it. Show some class,

ignore Ralph and let the fact of a physically destroyed city and a

shattered population speak for itself.

chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com   | this distance" (last words of Gen.

1864)

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw/

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp

*   site at: http://www.seaint.org